- Reconnect with your inner compass or that voice within that’s trying to give you valuable information.
- Identify your needs, both from the past and the present, and learn how to better meet them.
- Reflect on specific childhood memories to help you clarify what’s holding you back in your career and let it go. You will have a lot of “aha” moments.
- Clarify your definition of fulfillment, or your Freeing Mindset, and focus on how to bring more of it both personally and professionally.
- Learn the practice of self-empathy and how to listen to your inner compass, so you can take aligned action
- Identify your triggers, understand their origin, and learn techniques to desenstize yourself so they no longer have power over you.
- Practice communicating using your inner compass, so that you are a more effective teammate or leader.
- Create a Career Mindset Plan for achieving your career goals.
Part 1: Identifying and Meeting Your Needs (4 sessions)
What is the key to breaking negative patterns in your life and shifting out of your binding mindset? The ability to identify and meet your needs, both from childhood and the present moment. The first four sessions focus on building awareness of your needs and learning the practice of self-empathy to honor them.
Part 2: Identifying and Deactivating Triggers (4 sessions)
There are situations in the workplace that cause you to experience a domino of negative thoughts, feelings and actions. You will deepen your awareness about the origin of your triggers. You will also become desensitized to the triggers that usually lead you down a rabbit hole, and instead, you will form a new positive response.
Part 3: Strengthening Relationships (3 sessions)
The third part of this process is applying your new self-awareness to your workplace relationships. You will increase your emotional intelligence (EQ) and improve your communication skills to be a more effective teammate or leader.
Part 4: Taking Action (1 session)
To make meaningful changes, you have to take action! We will put these tools into practice, and more importantly, you will receive support along the way! Taking action looks different for each person. It may mean having a courageous conversation, asking for a promotion, or advocating for your needs. You will be taking action throughout this course; however, one session is dedicated to solidify your Career Mindset Plan moving forward.